Rob Sieracki and I created a two part Marketing Nirvana show on Remarketing, and both episodes are now available to listen to via streaming or download.
The first episode covers:
- What is remarketing
- Advanced remarketing tactics
- How to combine dimensions and segments to create remarking lists
- and much more that gets into how the ads are served
- What they Know, an interesting privacy report from the Wall Street Journal
The second episode gets into some more complex aspects of remarketing such as:
- Creating remarketing ads
- Dealing with ad fatigue
- How Google serves image versus text ads
- Crafting remarketing offers based upon segments
- Time delays and other must-knows about remarketing
You can listen to the shows right now at Webmaster Radio, download it from iTunes, download the WebmasterRadio.fm Google Play App and listen on your Android phone. You can also check your favorite music player to see if we’re streaming there yet. We are currently on many stations, such as TuneIn, and will be on iHeartRadio very soon.
Learn more about Rob:
After you listen to the first show, you can check our past episodes while waiting for part 2.
- Quality Score with Fred Vallaeys
- Mobile advertising best practices with Lisa Raehsler
- Google AdWords Flexible Bid Strategies with John Lee
- Adapting to the Overhaul of Google AdWords Enhanced Campaigns with Melissa Mackey
- Starting & Growing your PPC Agency with David Szetela
- Everything You Need to Know About Bing Ads With John Gagnon
- Off Page SEO Factors with Todd Mailcoat
- On page SEO Factors with Todd Mailcoat
- And many more..
I hope you enjoy the shows.