Listening to other marketer’s war stories can give you insight into how to work with clients, your boss, search engines, and just be a better marketer in general by learning from their mistakes and failures.
Matt Van Wagner and I did recent Marketing Nirvana show that was all about entertaining and educational PPC stories. Halfway through the show, the content was so fantastic, that we decided to record a double show and the second episode just aired.
In the 2nd episode we cover:
- Working with Google and your client
- How to handle client’s who find new features they want you to add (whether you think it’s a good idea or not)
- Stories on what worked amazing
- Stories on big failures
- How to communicate and work with clients
- And much more…
The first show aired on April 7 and the second one just aired on May 5th. You can listen to the show on Webmaster Radio, or download the shows from iTunes, download the WebmasterRadio.fm Google Play App and listen on your Android phone.
You can also check your favorite music player to see if we’re streaming there yet. We are currently on many stations, such as TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
Learn More about Matt Van Wagner:
We’ve been recording shows for 3 years now, and here’s some of our past episodes of Marketing Nirvana:
- Remarkeitng Pro Tips Part 1 & 2 with Rob Sieracki
- Quality Score with Fred Vallaeys
- Mobile advertising best practices with Lisa Raehsler
- Google AdWords Flexible Bid Strategies with John Lee
- Adapting to the Overhaul of Google AdWords Enhanced Campaigns with Melissa Mackey
- Starting & Growing your PPC Agency with David Szetela
- Everything You Need to Know About Bing Ads With John Gagnon
- Off Page SEO Factors with Todd Mailcoat
- On page SEO Factors with Todd Mailcoat
- And many more..
I hope you enjoy the show.