Mike Blumenthal is a Google Places Gourmand. He has been around the local advertising space for several years and maintains a wonderful blog on local marketing.
I had known about Mike for several years and had even exchanged a few emails with him; but it wasn’t until last month when we were both in Germany for SMX Munich that I finally had the pleasure to talk local with Mike. After chatting with him for a bit (he really knows his stuff), I invited him to be on my radio show, Marketing Nirvana, and Mike gracefully accepted.
During the show, we chat about a variety of subjects:
- Local marketing
- Google places
- How local companies should build their web presence
- The top things local companies should do to success
- AdWords Express vs AdWords
- And more…
You can connect with Mike on:
If you are involved with local at all, you should listen to the show. There are a lot of very useful tips scattered throughout the episode.
The show will air on Monday, May 7th at 12 EST / 9am PST on Webmaster Radio.
While you’re waiting for this show to air, please check out some of our past episodes. The most recent past episodes include:
- Automated bid management with James Zolman
- YouTube marketing success with Manny Rivas
- Phone call tracking with David Szetela
- And many more still highly relevant episodes
I hope you enjoy the show.