Matt Umbro (the founder of PPCChat) and I did two Marketing Nirvana shows on building communities in your spare time. The first show aired on August 4, 2014, and the second show just aired and is now available for download.
You can read more about the two shows here.
The first show goes into starting a community, and the second show goes into growing, engaging, and scaling your community (in your ‘extra’ time).
You can learn more about Matt & PPCChat here:
We’ve been recording shows for 3 years now, and here’s some of our past episodes of Marketing Nirvana:
- Revisiting Bid Modifiers & Bing’s Coming Modifiers with Melissa Mackey
- Learn About Competitive Analysis With Mike Colella
- PPC War Stories with Matt Van Wagner
- Remarkeitng Pro Tips Part 1 & 2 with Rob Sieracki
- Quality Score with Fred Vallaeys
- Mobile advertising best practices with Lisa Raehsler
- Google AdWords Flexible Bid Strategies with John Lee
- Adapting to the Overhaul of Google AdWords Enhanced Campaigns with Melissa Mackey
- Starting & Growing your PPC Agency with David Szetela
- Everything You Need to Know About Bing Ads With John Gagnon
- And many more..
I hope you enjoy the shows.