James is one of those super-smart guys who understands many of the nuisances of paid search, but isn’t overly vocal about his abilities and often flies under-the-radar as someone you should pay attention to.
He’s worked with a lot of medium to large advertisers over the years, and has competed well in some very competitive verticals. In fact, his last affiliate endeavors went over so well they were purchased for a generous amount.
When you are managing ultra-competitive PPC accounts, your bids matter – a lot. In the latest episode of Marketing Nirvana, James and I discuss bidding.
We cover topics such as:
- Should you use a bid management system
- The differences between bid management and excel bidding
- The ‘perfect’ bid management system
- How often you should change bids
- What bid management doesn’t do
- And more…
The bid management show will air at 9am PST / 12pm CST Monday April 2nd at WebmasterRadio.fm.
I hope you enjoy the show.