Mike (the CEo of SpyFu), Jaclyn (stratedgies at Wordstream) and myself are going to do a roundtable discussion on everything keywords.
It’s a free workshop that anyone can attend.
Some of the topics that are sure to come up are:
- Hacks to work around the recent death of exact and phrase match
- Is phrase match dead?
- A simplified approach to PPC keyword strategy
- Unorthodox uses of Google’s keyword planner and competitive intelligence tools
- Account and ad group structure based upon your keywords
- Using negative keywords to block versus shape traffic
The roundtable will take place next week on September 9th.
You can see more about the speakers and register for the free workshop here: Attend the free roundtable discussion.
I hope you can join us.