Starting and growing your agency can be very difficult work. You need to think about:
- Pricing models
- Business objectives
- Account scaling
- Marketing products
- Client communication
And you need to get results for your clients.
In the latest episode of Marketing Nirvana, David Szetela and I talk about starting and growing an agency and cover many of these difficult questions.
David is a long time PPC veteran, author of two books, frequent speaker, former owner of Clix Marketing, and someone who recently started his second PPC agency, FMB Media.
You can reach David at:
Find the Episode: Building a New Marketing Agency: From Pricing to Pitfalls
There are many past episodes you can also see on the Marketing Nirvana page. Some recent episodes include:
- Everything You Need to Know About Bing Ads With John Gagnon
- Off Page SEO Factors with Todd Mailcoat
- On page SEO Factors with Todd Mailcoat
- Enhanced Campaigns with Melissa Mackey
- Advanced Display Targeting with David Szetela
- In-House PPC Management Tactics with Purna Virgi
- The Conversion Optimization Equation with Brian Massey
- Learn How to Audit Your PPC Account with Joe Kerschbaum
- And many more..
I hope you enjoy the show.