Quality Score is one of a PPC marketers favorite, and most confusing, conversations.
While this number is highly important, determining how to diagnose your quality scores and improve them can be quite frustrating.
Luckily, the next Marketing Nirvana episode digs deep into Quality Score. The guest is the former Google AdWords Evangelist, and one who really understands how Google thinks and works – Fred Vallaeys.
In this episode we cover:
- How important is quality score
- How often is it updated
- The difference between expected CTR and Relevancy
- What relevancy really is
- Keywords that can’t seem to ever get good quality scores
- Tracking quality score
- And much more
The show will air on September 2nd at Noon EST / 9am PST.
While you’re waiting for the show to air, here are some of our past episodes:
- Starting & Growing your PPC Agency with David Szetela
- Everything You Need to Know About Bing Ads With John Gagnon
- Off Page SEO Factors with Todd Mailcoat
- On page SEO Factors with Todd Mailcoat
- Enhanced Campaigns with Melissa Mackey
- Advanced Display Targeting with David Szetela
- In-House PPC Management Tactics with Purna Virgi
- The Conversion Optimization Equation with Brian Massey
- Learn How to Audit Your PPC Account with Joe Kerschbaum
- And many more..
I hope you enjoy the show.