Bing Ads recently announced they are going to add device bid modifiers to their system. Their bid modifiers are rolling out in a few phases and they are going to add tablet modifiers, which AdWords does not have.
Last year Melissa Mackey and I did two shows on modifiers with respect to AdWords that were big hits, so it only made sense to invite Melissa back in order to talk about Bing’s modifiers, rollout times, and to learn how to use modifiers. While the show focuses on Bing; it also goes into modifiers in general.
If you don’t know Melissa; you should. She’s is the Search Supervisor at Gyro, the largest independent B2B agency in the world. She contributes regularly to Search Engine Watch and Web Marketing Today as a PPC expert. She also hosts a blog, www.beyondthepaid.com, where she writes on the topics of pay-per-click and search marketing.
You can also follow Melisa on Twitter at Mel66.
Melissa has been around this space for long enough that she’s a great one to bounce off ideas to see where AdWords is taking off. We recorded the show recently, and it’s now available for download or online streaming.
Here’s a few recent articles that Melissa has written that concern modifiers and enhanced campaigns:
- Bing ads device targeting
- A very interesting article about Sitelinks and if they are good or bad practice
Finding The Episode:
We’ve been recording shows for 3 years now, and here’s some of our past episodes of Marketing Nirvana:
- Learn About Competitive Analysis With Mike Colella
- PPC War Stories with Matt Van Wagner
- Remarkeitng Pro Tips Part 1 & 2 with Rob Sieracki
- Quality Score with Fred Vallaeys
- Mobile advertising best practices with Lisa Raehsler
- Google AdWords Flexible Bid Strategies with John Lee
- Adapting to the Overhaul of Google AdWords Enhanced Campaigns with Melissa Mackey
- Starting & Growing your PPC Agency with David Szetela
- Everything You Need to Know About Bing Ads With John Gagnon
- Off Page SEO Factors with Todd Mailcoat
- On page SEO Factors with Todd Mailcoat
- And many more..
I hope you enjoy the show.